Skip to main content

Opening of Diptych at the Aux Dog Theatre of Albuquerque!

DAWN OF PUBERTY
13"h x 12"w pastel

Friday was the opening night for the 9 performances of 
DIPTYCH at the Aux Dog Theatre! This is the world-premiere 
and created specifically for the X-Space of the Aux Dog Theatre. 

The storyline created by Mark Dunn, charters the
life relationship of a Mother & her artistic Daughter. The 
mother is represented by actor Kathleen Welker and the 
daughter is portrayed through my 32 pieces of pastels and 
mixed media art.

Below are some scenes from this past weekend and the 
public's reception has been fantastic! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.