Skip to main content

Roden's 'THE SHROUD' juried into CLWAC's 122nd Annual Open Exhibition

THE SHROUD
14"h x 11"w
pastel + gold leaf

Tomorrow, January 8th signifies the opening of
Open Juried Exhibition. Pleased that my above 
painting, The Shroud was juried in. 

The show may be viewed at the National Arts Club, 
15 Gramercy Park South, NY, NY, through January 25th. 
The hours are Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm.
Saturdays and Sundays are by appointment. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.