Skip to main content

ARTIST RECEPTION this Saturday!

PENSIVE + COLORS
14" x 11' pastel
20" x 16" mat, glass + gilded frame
$395

This Saturday, November 9th from 5 to 7pm is the Artist 
Reception of True Likeness, an Exhibition of the Portrait 
and Figure. And I'll be here!

The show is at the New Mexico Art League and runs
 through November 23rd. Amazing work in all medias.

I have three pastels in the exhibit and pictured below 
is the 2nd one, ATTITUDE + GOLD.

Click here for more information.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.