Skip to main content

GLIDING OVER THE TOWN - 6" x 6" pastel by Susan Roden

GLIDING OVER THE TOWN
6" x 6" pastel
museum glass, spacers and black frame

GLIDING OVER THE TOWN is my second of the two pastels
that were juried into Randy Higbee Gallery's 10th Annual
6" Squared Exhibition and Sale! 

I was in the gallery's premiere exhibit back in 2009. Since I 
lived in San Diego at that time, was travel to the gallery to 
see the exhibit. So very fortunate I'm participating once again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.