Skip to main content

Joshua Trees - acrylic painting by Susan Roden

WEDNESDAY THE KICKSTARTER BUDGET GOAL WAS MET!


STANDING HAND-PAINTED JOSHUA TREE BLOCKS

acrylic on recycled wood block - *one of Kickstarter rewards


Today has been truly a monumental day in many ways. 

With the support and funding from family, friends and art lovers my 

Kickstarter budget was met - 10 days prior to the ending of the project.

 Truly amazing and I'm so very grateful!

Monies still may fund the project with 100% of that amount to be donated

to the Desert Dairy Farm to aid future art residents. You can see more

about the Desert Dairy Farm by clicking here.

And to donate to my Kickstarter project click now.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.