Skip to main content

Joshua Boulders painting by Susan Roden + Video of residency by Ted Meyer

JOSHUA BOULDERS
6" x 6" acrylic on wood
$95 - *tax and shipping inclusive 



Here is an acrylic created depicting the mountainous range
at the Joshua Tree National Park in California. Many opportunities
for an individual to hike on trails with incredible views. 


Also, here is the video created by Ted Meyer of my residency at
Twentynine Palms, CA. 


This video covers the installation at the Desert Dairy Farm
of the painted Desert Sculpture, a Kickstarter project
 and created art during my stay. Incredible experience and
I thank all of my supporters, Anna Stump and Ted Meyer
of the Desert Dairy Farm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.