Skip to main content

Susan Roden's 3 Acrylics onward to Aurora Artist Guild's Annual Exhibit!


 The Ridge - Orange + Purple Sunset - Swirl of Clouds

Each is 6" x 6" acrylic

Floater frame - Dave Roden's recycled painted 

pallet wood frame

$225 Each

Honored my three acrylics were juried into the 

miniature division of  the 27th Annual Gateway to the 

Rockies Art Show. The exhibit opens Friday, 

November 4th with a reception from 5 to 7pm 

at the Community College of Aurora, Colorado. 


Unfortunately I won't be in attendance, however 

will be there in spirit! Please stop bye if you live 

or visiting the area. The show will be up till 

December 9th and miniatures make lovely 

Christmas gifts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.