Skip to main content

Susan Roden's 'Cross of Redemption' at New Mexico Art League's Exhibit. Beyond Ordinary -the Still Life

CROSS OF REDEMPTION

12"h x 9"w

soft pastel + gold leaf

22.5"h x 18.5" glass, mat and gilded frame

$725

This Saturday, the 12th is the reception at New Mexico 

Art League's Beyond Ordinary -the Still Life - from

4:30 to 6:30 pm. I will be here!

The above pastel, Cross of Redemption, is one of the three

within the exhibit. To read more about the show or purchase,

please click here.


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.