Skip to main content

HEAVY WAS THE CLOUD at Randy Higbee's Online Exhibition


 HEAVY WAS THE CLOUD
6" pastel on sanded paper
unframed
$295  - free shipping

The above pastel, HEAVY WAS THE CLOUD, is one of 
two juried into Randy Higbee's 2022 6" Squared Online 
Exhibition and Sale. 

This is the second year of the online exhibit with excellent 
deals. AND with interest, you can tell Randy 'Susan says 
you can have 15% off the listed price!'
With free shipping the painting makes an excellent 
xmas gift!

Click here to see the 2 pieces and / or purchase:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.