Skip to main content

PURPLE DELUGE is also at Randy Higbee's Online Exhibition


 PURPLE DELUGE

6" x 6" pastel on sanded paper

$295 - free shipping

CLICK - purchase


Purple Deluge is my second pastel on Randy Higbee

Gallery's 2022 6" Square Online Exhibition + Sale.

I do have two more juried into his gallery show, which 

I'll be posting soon. 

Art is a wonderful xmas gift! Consider on purchasing,

plus tell Rand 'Sue says give a 15% discount on top of 

the purchase price!' And the shipping is inclusive.

So click here, to see additional information and purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!