Skip to main content

GOOD MORNING TO ONE AND ALL

DRIZZLES
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Nothing like starting the day with a luscious, 
huge cupcake and a good cup of coffee.
(By the way.... where is the Contessa?)

A crisscross of vanilla and chocolate
drizzles atop swirled pink frosting.

Good morning to one and all!


Comments

  1. :) The Contessa has been on a DIET! But I am still researching wonderous baked goods here, Susan! This one makes me want to RUN not walk to the cupcakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know what fascinates me the most about this painting? The cupcake paper. The part of the image that would typically be the most boring is a fascinating display of texture and color. The entire painting, of course, is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the sign that the sweet war is on again?
    I would love to have this cupcake for lunch.Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cupcake is making me crave a cupcake! I'm looking at it wondering what flavor it is...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana I'm not sure for my granddaughter snatched it up before I could say "boo!". Actually she ate it while I was gone, plus her Mom and Dad attacked 3 others. Just said they were all good. There went my props!

    Thank you everyone else and Contessa , get your research done. We do need to get back to the Donut War or fling some more frosting for the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.