wonderful paintings, Susan. I put my brakes on when I saw "pastels"..I especially like Anticipation. Love the detail you put into it. I'm looking forward to your future work.
I think it should be illegal to have these new postings available to be seen with the morning coffee. I think I have to make a run to our local donut shop. Beautiful colors!
So thrilled to be the first to comment on this juicy, magical and indulgent painting. Love your swirls of soft color punctuated by the JELLY! Also love your colorful shadows.
GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past. Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have enriched me greatly in so many ways. Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with, but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.
wonderful paintings, Susan. I put my brakes on when I saw "pastels"..I especially like Anticipation. Love the detail you put into it. I'm looking forward to your future work.
ReplyDeleteI think it should be illegal to have these new postings available to be seen with the morning coffee. I think I have to make a run to our local donut shop.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colors!
You. Are. Killing. Me.
ReplyDeleteOh! I'm looking for a plane ticket.. MUST get to your bakery!!!!!!!! This is phenomenal. I will look for it on Facebook and 'Share' it!
So thrilled to be the first to comment on this juicy, magical and indulgent painting. Love your swirls of soft color punctuated by the JELLY! Also love your colorful shadows.
ReplyDeleteLove the name and the pastel is amazing! Fun and wonderful all on a 6X6...
ReplyDeleteWhat's a new year without some jelly donuts? Thanks -fun, fun, fun....!
ReplyDelete