Skip to main content

SWEETS FOR YOUR SWEETIE


Nothing like a sweet for your sweetie!

Some of my little morsels are airborne for Albuquerque
and just in time for Valentines.

If you live in Albuquerque, stop by Patrician Design 
at 216 Gold Avenue and tell Patti I said "Hi!" 

And for the rest of you that don't live nearby, 
give them a ring at #505-242-7646 to place your order. 

Cupcake time!

Comments

  1. What a perfect Valentine gift these would make! All of the sweetness without the calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your sweetie remember you?

    I'm really hoping I do get something - hah! we'll see...
    unsure if I've been a good enough girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I want to congratulate you for your great work, I love the way you paint, I will follow your blog.un greeting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.