Skip to main content

A CUP OF RED - 12 x 9 pastel

A CUP OF RED*
12"h x 9"w pastel
15" x 11" glass + gold leaf frame
$475
* Courtesy of Tirage Gallery

A balancing act of the good, bad and the ugly.

That's fruit for my health . . . 

coffee for my fix . . .

and me screaming when I'm cut off.

Ahhh . . .  the good life!

Comments

  1. Clever girl. You know how to express yourself. Love your yummy handling of pastel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dori - been enjoying yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! The colors are so so incredible! Wow! I can still see your special touch in this still life, it reminds me of your sky paintings. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.