Skip to main content

A DAY OF TRAVELING TO THE DEL

SPRING AT THE DEL
10" x 8"w pastel, glass + gold frame 
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR
One of my favorite places . . .  Hotel Del Coronado!

Recently while walking through the grounds, I discovered
several garden beds. They bordered behind the back of the hotel
 and tier down to the beach. So now Del is now growing their 
own herbs and many varieties of vegetables. 

So green! 

Comments

  1. De la lumière et des couleurs fantastiques...
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and perspective! I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.