Skip to main content

GODSPEED AUNT MARY

SKY OF SPLENDOR 2
6" x 6" pastel

It was just yesterday . . .
that we were all so young. 

With no thoughts or regard to tomorrow. . . 
just smiles and laughter. 

And today you are gone . . .
and will be greatly missed. 

Comments

  1. Thats such a gorgeous painting... and a touching poem. I'm sorry for your family's loss this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Des mots qui illustrent parfaitement la magie de ciel merveilleux.
    belle peinture.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.