Skip to main content

WHEELED RIGHT OVER TO ALBUQUERQUE

WHEELING
24"h x 18"w pastel + gold leaf

And this is the second painting that is in Albuquuerque for
 the Pastel Society of New Mexico's 21st Annual Juried 
National Pastel Painting Exhibition. 

Honor, honor, honor!

Comments

  1. Wow! This is a great painting! It has so much life and movement. Your work is so amazing. Good luck with the exhibit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Susan. This is a beautiful piece...full of motion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the action you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these skateboarder paintings are fantastic! congratulatons.....! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Really love the body motion - plus my son is the model.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.