Skip to main content

SEE YOU THERE!

BABY BLUE
wood, paint, fabric, metal + baby doll parts
sold

Tonight is the night!

The little toys are having their party.
If in San Diego, join them in the South Park's walk-about,
 in conjunction with A Tiny Toyland's reception.

For more information, please click here.

Comments

  1. These sculptures are so intriguing! I love your creativity with these! Sky of Blue and White is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katherine! I really had fun at the reception - heard so many giggles amongst the attendees, which is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.