Skip to main content

ROAD LEADS WHERE?- 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel by Susan E. Roden

ROAD LEADS WHERE?
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat*
*no glass nor frame
$95 + $5 insured shipping + tax inclusive
Overgrowth, shrubbery and trees . . .
shroud my path.

Lush and green with a tint of rain in the air. 

An abandoned shack nestled along the road.

Peacefulness and quiet.



Comments

  1. Excellent, Susan! I love the light peeking through from the sky! nicely done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say enough about this exciting series melding the sky with the grounded subjects!Keep it up - they are all fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!