Skip to main content

THANKS FOR THE POST COALESCE!

DOCKED IN THE MORNING
10" x 10" pastel

Longing for a sunny day as I gaze through the rain drops! 
The scene above just carry my mind to that place. 

This evening marks my opening with a reception
at Irina Negulescu Studio at the Coalesce Gallery.
The event is concurrent with Kettner Nights, 
Little Italy's monthly art walk.

Please read more on Coalesce Gallery's blog
by clicking here.

Thank you Irina and Coalesce!

Comments

  1. SO beautiful Susan!! gorgeous scene..love the reflections in this painting and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!