Skip to main content

3 IN THE FLOWER FIELDS- 6" x 6" pastel by Susan E. Roden

3 IN THE FLOWER FIELDS
6" x 6" pastel
10" square archival white mat, no glass nor frame
$175 + $10 insured priority shipping - tax inclusive


After 14 years in San Diego I finally made it here!
This is a scene from the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, north of my home.

Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers grow in segregated strips
of colors as far as the eyes can see.  
Fifty acres of breath-taking beauty!

Click here to read more about the Flower Fields.

Comments

  1. What a story this tells... And I love the light, yet active handling of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!