Skip to main content

THE NIGHT DROPPED - 6" x 6" pastel by Susan E. Roden

THE NIGHT DROPPED
6" x 6" pastel
10" square archival white mat, no glass nor frame
$175 + $10 insured priority shipping - tax inclusive


 
Rush, rush, rush . . .  as the day unfolded. 

Much to do . . .  and much to see.

Stop . . . take a breath and look. 

A world of colors. 

Comments

  1. I always love your sunrise and sunsets, but lately they seem extra lush (if that's even possible!) Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!