Skip to main content

SWIRLS + TWIRLS - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel by Susan E. Roden

SWIRLS + TWIRLS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat, glass + black frame
$150 + $10 insured priority shipping + tax inclusive

The white clouds raced through the blue sky,
as the sun shone, illuminating with bright colors.

Sprits soared . . . 

a day of promise . . . 

and a day of hope!

Comments

  1. I really love the blue and magenta in this sky. It's raining right now at my house, and I'm thinking how it would be so great to have one of your skies on the wall indoors while the awful dark storms are raging outdoors. This is wonderful, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some kind of special twist to the wrist Susan! These swirls and twirls just pull me into that sky blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully painted, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    Katherine San Diego has been having a lot of rain this past week, so have been quite inspired.

    I just love the movement of clouds which really uplift my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    Katherine San Diego has been having a lot of rain this past week, so have been quite inspired.

    I just love the movement of clouds which really uplift my spirits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!