Skip to main content

GOLDEN COVE - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" landscape pastel by Susan Roden

GOLDEN COVE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat, glass + frame
$150 + $10 insured priority shipping  - tax inclusive


It's been a busy summer with no spare time. 
So today I was daydreaming of a past trip
to Lake Mead. Not only is there a lake, but hiking 
trails as above. 

And I hate to say, that I was so lost in my thoughts while
driving, that I got a ticket for not coming to a complete stop. . . 
bummer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.