Skip to main content

JACK-14" x 11" pastel dog portrait by Susan Roden

JACK
14" x 11" pastel

This is the second piece that I created for Saving Slim's 
Foundation's Fundraiser.

Unfortunately I never met Jack before his death, 
but hope someone sees the beauty and purchases
the painting. All proceeds will go to the Saving Slim 
Foundation, a non-profit that rescues pit bulls.

I do have to say that all the photo sources I viewed, 
could detect the abuse and hurt in the dogs eyes.

Sad . . . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.