Skip to main content

FLIGHT 24" x 18" pastel + gold leaf by Susan Roden

FLIGHT
24" x 18" pastel, gold leaf + pallet wood frame

Winding down and hanging the show, AIR + WOOD 
tomorrow at Ray Street Custom Framing & Gallery. 
Been a lot of work but really going to be something!

Above FLIGHT, is another of the skater pastels. 

Plus below AIR, is one of the assemblages I have
created from found objects from the street. 

Please come and invite your friends to the opening concurrent
with Ray-At-Night, North Park's monthly art walk. 

Here's a link through Facebook - click here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.