Skip to main content

FLORALS ON WOOD - 10" x 10" pastel on wood panel by Susan Roden

FLORALS ON WOOD
10"x10" pastel / wash on cradled wood panel

Just returned from California for the closing 
of Tirage Art.
Sad . ..  sad . . . sad.

Now working on imagery for an upcoming class 
at OASIS of Albuquerque. This class will be held 
November 12th and 14th. 

FLORALS ON WOOD is a sample illustrating the 
use of base washes onto a wooden substrate. Looser, 
sketchy, and a visual blended appearance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.