Skip to main content

FIRE + PASSION by Susan Roden on sale at Tirage

FIRE + PASSION* 
pastel on paper
*Courtesy of Tirage Art
Sold - Private Collector

The days are drawing near when the doors will close 
at Tirage Art of Pasadena, after 35 years. So honored 
to have been represented by them for over 14years! 

The gallery is having a limited retirement sale, which
includes my pastels. Wonderful time to get original art 
at record-breaking sales. Above pastel, FIRE + PASSION 
is one that is available. Click here to go to Tirage's 
website for contact info. 

Here is one of their recent sales, RAINY EVENING. 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.