Skip to main content

FINAL DAY - 50% sale at Tirage Art Gallery

LINGER*
6" x 6" pastel
10" x 10" white mat, glass and gold frame
*Courtesy of Tirage Art
Original Price $250 SALE PRICE $125

Today is the final day before the doors shut at Tirage Art 
of Pasadena, CA. I've been with the gallery for over 14 years
 and loved every minute! Honored to be part 
of this esteemed gallery and will miss them greatly!

Still opportunity to purchase original art from national artists 
online or in person. Click here to go online for additional 
information.

RAINY DAY*
11" x 15" pastel on paper
SOLD - *Courtesy of Tirage Art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.