Skip to main content

1 WEEK REMAINING FOR SALE AT TIRAGE ART

PEEK-A-BOO RED*
pastel on paper
*Courtesy of Tirage Art

Ridiculous sale of 50% off original art at Tirage Art Gallery!

PEEK-A-BOO RED is one of my pastels available. The gallery's
 retirement sale will be ending on June 16th and any remaining 
paintings will then return to original pricing.

Since there is a limited time, I will be posting a few more 
pastels this week included within Tirage's sale. 

With interest, either drop into the gallery at 1 W. California Blvd,
Pasadena, CA or click here to go to their website for an online
directory and / or contact info.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.