Skip to main content

3 PASTELS IN NEW MEXICO ART LEAGUE'S EXHIBIT - Susan Roden

THE FLOWER AS A STILL LIFE
New Mexico Art League
June 4 - July 13, 2019

       5 GOLDEN                             SUNS + ORANGE                   SUNS + SHADOWS


         I have 3 pastels juried into New Mexico Art League's The Flower 
As A Still Life exhibit. The show runs from June 4th to July 13th 
with an artist reception on Saturday, June 22nd from 5-7pm and I 
will be in attendance. Would love to meet you so please come!

Please click onto New Mexico Art League for address and additional info.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.