Skip to main content

Preparing for show at Patrician Design - Susan Roden

RAVEN 1
8" x 8" pastel + gold leaf
10" x 10" white mat, glass + black frame


Wonderful 3-person show I'm participating in titled 
SUMMER SHOWCASE at Patrician Design in Albuquerque.
The exhibit jumpstarts on the celebration of summer!

I'll be in the company of illustrator Zahra Marwan and
Oil Painter Jordan Caldwell, whom I am excited to meet. 

Opening reception is Friday, June 21st from 5:30 to 8:30pm
 at 216 Gold Ave SW, Albuquerque, 87102.

Always a fun-filled evening on Patrician Design's openings, 
so do hope you can make it if you live locally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.