Skip to main content

FROSTING + FLOWERS

FLOWER POWER 2
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Frosting . . . fluffy.


Flowers . . . flirty. 

Fabulous!

Comments

  1. Love it. It makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Very colorful & tempting. I'll make some coffee. Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one groovy sweet! I feel like placing flowers in my hair, losing myself in your pyschedelic art. Peace, love, and cupcakes, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you cupcake lovers! And so good with coffee Valorie . . . delectable treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pairing of your cupcakes with the flowered and patterned background is always a winner...another party :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.