Skip to main content

A PEEK AT THE SHOW

PEEK-A-BOO RED*
10"h x 8"w pastel, glass + gold leaf frame
*Courtesy of Tirage Gallery

PEEK-A-BOO RED is one of several paintings 
now on display at Tirage Gallery in Pasadena, CA.

This definitely will be a fun show for there is
 everything from a pink elephant to cupcakes.
What more could a person ask for?

To view more of the exhibit click here.

Comments

  1. Oooh, I'll take the strawberries over all others. They are a symbol of purity & sensuality, fertility & abundance. Not only that--they taste darn good too! Peek-a-boo-I'm gonna eatcha too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.