Skip to main content

DEL'S SHORELINE - 4 1/2 X 4 1/2 pastel

DEL'S SHORELINE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass _ gold frame
SOLD- PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Yesterday I posted a pastel, Turret at the Del,  
which focused on the main turret of Hotel del Coronado. 

The Del's Shoreline - pictured above - is a petite rendition 
of the hotels beach. In fact, their beach has been selected 
many times as one of the top ten in the world. 

And it is glorious!

White clouds ripple throughout the blue sky,
as the waves roll onto the beach.

So please enjoy! 

Comments

  1. Having been there last week, I would have to say that your version of the beach is even more beautiful than the real deal...beautiful Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting is like a happy, contented sigh at the end of a beautiful day. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous sky! Love your work Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were so close Dana! Wish we would have connected. Were you painting or pleasure?

    Katherine that is such a nice compliment! Coronado is a happy place.

    Thank you so much Tony and Angela.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.