Skip to main content

COLOSSAL! CHOCOLATE SUNDAE CUPCAKE - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

COLOSSAL! CHOCOLATE SUNDAE CUPCAKE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR
Watch out . . .  donuts are flying overhead!
Sure Kelley MacDonald is up to her jelly gems.

I'm just going to hunker down and eat my chocolate 
sundae cupcake. Who's got time to retaliate?

And a sundae and cupcake all in one!
Love the great minds out there devising these wondrous treats.

Comments

  1. Just sooo beautiful- it's over-the-top, but not :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delicious in every way! I was just thinking how cool it would be if you sold framed prints of the cupcake series and people could collect them to make arrangements on their walls. I would love that on my wall! (DO you sell prints?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm.....mmmmm.....good! Looks good enough to eat. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! And who would believe that Kelley threw back a cupcake treat? Certainly not I.

    Katherine I haven't done many prints previously - at least a series- and perhaps should be something for me to consider. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You win today, Susan!! Just one thing... could you SEND me one of those ? :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the colors are so fantastic, bright and colorful and happy. Love the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Amy and Kelley after I make another trip to Albuquerque will fly you one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.