Skip to main content

MORNING THROUGH THE CLOUDS - 14 x 18 pastel

MORNING THROUGH THE CLOUDS*
14"h x 18" w pastel
*detail
A fresh day . . . 

 with a new dawn . . .

 as the sun's rays 
burst through the indigo clouds.

So vigorous to one's heart and soul. 

Have a happy week!

Comments

  1. I am loving your "sky" portraits! They have all the emotion as well as the physical beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sky is gorgeous, Susan....Powerful with wonderful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls. I just get so lost in the clouds - wonderful escape from day-to-day aggravations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!