Skip to main content

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

FLAG, PALMS + A TURRET
6" x 6" pastel
museum glass + 12" square gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

A delightful, petite rendition of Hotel Del's turret. 
Iconic yet something we generally take for granted
here in San Diego. Amazes me that the image is 
so world renowned. And since we're in the middle 
of spring break, Coronado's beach is hopping!

I know I have been pretty much MIA here in 
blogger-land, but had been so wrapped up with 
finishing our taxes. And this year the results were 
not good, but Uncle Sam is pretty happy. Love 
doing my bit with helping the economy!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!