Skip to main content

TEACHING AT UCSD EXTENSION!

PASTEL CLASSES
sketch                                  blocking-in

It's official!

I'll be teaching a pastel class at UCSD Extension. 
I have taught there previously and so honored 
to be invited back. 

So if you live in San Diego County with a desire
to learn various pastel techniques, then this is the
series to take. The focus will be on the varied 
applications of pastels, from sketching, blending, 
tonals, layering to washes, through hands-on exercises. 

Click here to read more. 



  

Comments

  1. Oh that sounds like fun...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! Yes, I have taught here in the past and it is very fun. So looking forward to the classes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!