4.15.2012

A SLIVER WITH PROGRESS OF SO MANY KINDS

SLIVER OF THE SKY
24"h x 10"w pastel

I have been so missing in action over here.
Appears like I dropped off the side of the earth?
Sure does to me, but I really have been productive.

I have been working on art for 2 shows at Next Door 
Gallery and Ray Street Custom Framing the latter part
 of the year. Sliver of the Sky is a newly completed
pastel to be included within the shows.
  
Pastels are dominant in my artistic life. Yet I do 
have my fingers playing with other different mediums
 and since these two venues are giving me artistic freedom,
 I'm pulling out all the punches.

Feeling static and need a change? 
And inspiration?
Yep . . .  so I have also been on little excursions reviewing 
exhibitions and attended a forum for insight on personal 
artistic growth.  

So this week I'll be around much more - I promise! -
and post many of my other little treasures, as well as
inspirations from my excursions and exciting news.