Skip to main content

WHERE'S OLIVER?

OLIVER
Sold - Private Collector
10" x 10" pastel + silver leaf


 Saturday - the 25th - I will be Patrician Design's featured 
Sidewalk Artist from 9 am to 3 pm. 

Now I hear you saying "but who's Oliver?". 

Well Oliver is this regal cat that lives very close to
the gallery. And he's suppose to stroll over to meet me.

Can't wait!

So if you're in the 'hood (216 Gold St, Albuquerque), come 
and meet Oliver, plus I will be giving a pastel demonstration.


Comments

  1. Stunning! The eyes are amazing, intense and glowing, the greens set off by the surrounding red/blue. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous portrait. You've captured that "cat attitude" perfectly. Love the addition on silver leaf on that vivid red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely cat portrait!!! wish i was local...would love to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love all the color in Oliver...beautiful, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and Oliver have a good time out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! Was a grand time drawing and eating cupcakes (oh, oh Kelley - beware!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Oliver was in awe of his portrait...it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You GO girl! Wish I could come by! In the meantime you did an awesome job with Oliver. Am I surprised? Nope. What can't you do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is bar none one of the best cat paintings I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.