Skip to main content

ADA'S BELL IS RINGING

WRIGLEY'S CHIMES TOWER
14"h x 11"w pastel
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

A bell that chimes every hour on the hour for over 80 years. 
That is the Chimes Tower and more can be read about it on my 
blog posting For Whom the Bell Tolls on April 27th.

The above painting is included in the Colors of Catalina 
exhibit at Tirage Gallery. 

The reception will be Saturday, October 9th from noon to 5pm 
and the show runs from October 9 - November 6. 

Comments

  1. We have been here. Looks great with your pastel.
    Another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully rich colors, beautiful picture. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for everyone! How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Irit and Catherine! Was so nice and reassuring to hear the bell chime.

    Was such a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.