Skip to main content

THE DANCE


CLOUDS ABOVE THE TREES
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Flow, fly and flounce across the blue skies.

The clouds dance so merrily....

Comments

  1. The clouds are dancing, I say to Mozart. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful sky!
    I do want to do more pastels, I just have been stuck on
    oils! ( I need a studio to keep everything set up)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all!

    Have my head on the clouds again, for have to walk off those donut pounds..... worst part of the Donut War.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wisps of clouds. I love the strong blues and purples in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful — both the clouds and the trees. The sense of light is terrific.

    By the way, I was looking for your email address, but couldn't access your profile (probably due to server overuse on google).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful little "Big Sky" Susan.I never get tired of seeing these. I think they would make just a great arrangement on a wall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.