Skip to main content

BLUE PAST THE CLOUDS - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

BLUE PAST THE CLOUDS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTION OF ALEX RICHARDSON

Stress . . .

added to turmoil . . . 

coupled with day-to-day aggravations,

take me away!


Comments

  1. Oh my....this does take me away! i feel like I'm on a hillside looking up into the summer sky...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks as though it was lots of fun to paint. Love all the movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary and Karen.

    After the heavy rains, the skies here are so blue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!