Skip to main content

BACK AT YOU CONTESSA

PASSIONATE PINK
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame

 Miss Contessa of Cupcakes had a trifecta 
with her cupcakes and sold all three - way to go!

There's frosting all over my studio now, Kelley.  

And she's so right, I retaliated with a bit of pink passion. 

Comments

  1. OK, I want to EAT that cupcake!!!!! I'm moving to CA, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paco too? Does he have frosting all over his snout?

    Congratulations on your sale Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, and my teeth hurt just thinking about biting into that luscious icing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally beautiful....a cupcake in a beautiful blue ocean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Celeste - a blue ocean! This was a little wonder from Cupcakeology in Albuquerque. Sure made my visit joyful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!