Skip to main content

CANDY GONE?

DRIP + DRIBBLE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Thought you were so tired of chanting Trick or Treat!  
even though the stash of candy was incredible?

And now look... it's all gone 
and all you have to show for it is a chocolate mustache.

What's one to do? 

The Donut War strikes once again!


Comments

  1. oooh so yummy...almost worthy of trading in my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup for.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. Ohhhhh my oh my! Do you know Paco and I split one of these this morning (we were feeling bad and had just come back from a loong walk, and walked up to the DRIVE up window! You're a devil, girl..... I'm going to have to get some jellied ammunition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hit me with it Contessa!
    Waiting for a retaliation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blues in the chocolate are wonderful- it looks so right

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think yesterday's comment came thru???BUT, what I said was that your blue high lights are soooo beautiful on the chocolate-it just looks so right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.