Skip to main content

MY AMERICAN ART COLLECTOR ARRIVED!

THE WALL
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


I just received my November issue of American Art Collector, 
which features an article on Small Works & Miniatures. 
Daily Painters Originals - and am proud to say I'm one of 
its 30 members from the United States, Canada and the 
Philippines - is profiled within this article on page 83.  

A group ad is on page 87 featuring 20 members images 
of their paintings. My painting The Wall - pictured 
above - is included. 

Incidentally, my painting is just 4 1/2 inches by 4 1/2 inches!
Tiny, huh?


Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing the article! Love this painting. That rich purple/blue next to the tree line is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'Small Wonder' - and worth every penny! Lookin' good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful painting, stunning colors. I haven't received my copy of AAC yet this month but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic Susan!!! Congrats! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.