Skip to main content

MARVELOUS! A NON-GUILT TRIP

HOLIDAY SWEETS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


So many artists are painting and preparing for the 
holidays, so one can't help but get into the spirit of it all! 

But after the Donut War and Flinging Frosting 
with my favorite artist, Kelley MacDonald, I have 
had to watch the pounds for they are creeping up quickly. 

So I'm jump-starting the holidays with sweet ornament 
and served on a plate - enjoy! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!