Skip to main content

BILLOW AND SOAR

PURPLE HAZE 
6" square pastel, glass + gold leaf frame
$295 (tax and shipping inclusive) 

The morning air was crisp.

 And marveled at the mass of clouds
as I gazed into the distance.

Deep, purple pockets that soared and billowed upward. 

Subtle yet beautiful.

Comments

  1. Wonderful colors! It looks like you had fun painting this. I can feel the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela.

    And Susan you are so right. The scene is looking out my window. I live on a hill so the skyscapes are expansive and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mood and colors in this piece. Love the center with the light coming in that emphasizes the deeper purple.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.