Skip to main content

MALCOLM APPROVES!

BLUE TRUFFLE
3" x 3" pastel
glass + 3" square gold scrolled frame (no matte)
private collector


Feeling a bit guilty after seeing all of Malcolm's holiday spirit.
(He told me to get with the program ... sigh)

So I created a truffle treat for a sweetie. 
Almost bite-size too, as a petite 3" square.

The best part is all shipping and taxes are 
inclusive - cheers!

Comments

  1. A "sweet petite" how precious. I definitely like Malcolm's spirit...might have to come party with him & you, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet tooth is ACHING for this! MmmmmmmMMm! Just one bite... that's all it would take...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one- approve also:) The highlights on the front of the chocolate are really nice- I see pink and a bit of blue. Like the added decoration on top. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And visions of chocolates danced in their heads...
    Yum!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful swirls of color going on in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley S , I'm still waiting for you to show up and party with Malcolm and me.
    Kelley M - yep, was just one bite!
    And thank you everyone. Have a chockfull, chocolate, happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.